This is the third part of the series "Crochet by you", featuring crochet projects made by followers using the free crochet patterns from My Hobby is Crochet Blog with the links to the free patterns used.
To open the page with the Free Crochet Pattern used for each project, click on the title of the pattern/project in the descriptions below!
Here are this week's features projects (shown in a random order) and the links to the free crochet patterns used for creating them:
1) Vinitha Venu made this gorgeous Dahlia bouquet using my free pattern Dahlia Flower.
2) This lovely Dahlia Granny Square was made by Bambi Lafferty.
3) Pretty Crochet Top for little girls made by Emilia Pac
4) Here is a pretty Toddler Lacy Hat made by Kavitha Raman.
5) I love this Cable Headbands with elastic at the back made by Ioana Paun.
Beautifully done, ladies! Thank you very much for sharing your pictures and for giving me permission to feature them!
I hope that you enjoyed this beautiful projects and that they motivated you to give the patterns a try!
Check out also the beautiful projects featured the weeks before:
Would you like your projects to be featured on the blog?
Please upload your pictures with items made using my patterns to my Facebook Page in the comment boxes under THIS POST, where you will see the picture below.
Each week will be featured a few projects from the ones shared to my FB page and group.
The featured projects will be also shared to my other social media sites, like Pinterest, Tweeter, Google +, etc.
Let others see your creations and inspire the crochet community from all around the world!
Come join the fun and help me feature more lovely projects! :)