Here are the projects submitted by our crocheters to the Christmas Challenge 2013 on MY HOBBY IS CROCHET, presented in a random order. Check out the links to free patterns used below!
Click on the pictures below to open the page with the free pattern used for each project!
After the pictures are presented the challengers with a link to their Facebook Pages.
All these projects were made using my Free patterns found in this PATTERN GALLERY ON RAVELRY.
The Challengers and their FB Pages:
1) Oana Nicula from the FB page Crochet by Oana
2)Vanessa Lynn Gomez-Sarmiento from the FB page Bella's Yarn Creations
3) Alicia Lucy from the FB page Lucy's Loops
4) Barbara A. Harper from the FB page Knead to Crochet
5) Diana Craddocks from the FB page Mystitchescount
6) Faye Broughton from the FB page Fayes'sCrochet
7) Gloria Vitos
8) Kathleen Colegrove from the FB page Chain Reaction Crochet
9) Kristi Kallaste from the FB page Kiku'shandarbete- Kiku käsitööd
10) Leslie Isaac from the FB page Tickle Trunk Crochet
11) San from the FB page Loopsan
12) Martha Vitez from the FB page Martha's World of Crocheted Critters
13) Nanette Cornish from the FB page Yarnlv
14) Ramona Saintandres
15) Raquel Silvas from the FB page Raqueli
16) Rebekah Greaves from the FB page Bek's Crochet & Knit
17) Andrea Gail from the FB Group Living, Loving, Laughing...a group of like-minded people
Thank you very much dear challengers! I really love all the projects, they are all so pretty! Good luck to you all!