*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
- crochet hook size 1 or the Sharp Crochet Hook
- one heart button. I used a pretty heart shaped wooden button.
- sewing needle to sew in the ends.
- ch: chain
- dc: double crochet
- shell: 7 double crochet into same stitch
- sl st: slip stitch
2) Into 4th. chain from hook make a shell of 7dc.
Around the ch3 bar made in the step 3, make a shell of 7 dc, then chain 3 and slip stitch into same stitch as the second shell made.
We will incorporate the button on the go.
Note: If you want to sew the button after the bracelet is done, skip the next steps and continue the bracelet until you have a total of 20 shells (10 on each side) for a women size, or 16 shells (8 on each side) for a little girl.
Incorporating the button as you go:
1. Insert hook into button. (Picture number 1 in the photo collage)
2. Catch loop from behind and pull through the button to the front. (Pict 2)
3. Release the yarn from hook. (Pict 3)
4. Insert hook from behind the button, catch the loop and pull it through the back. ( Pict 4 and 5)
5. You have 2 loops on hook. Slip stitch one loop through another. (Pict 6)
6. Slip stitch into the stitch at the base of the last shell made.
After the button it's incorporated, make 10 shell more.
Cut yarn. Fasten off. Weave in the loose ends.
Put clasps at the ends of the bracelet.
I hope you enjoy this pattern!
For more free crochet patterns and tutorials, please visit my FREE Crochet Pattern Page!
Don't miss out new free crochet patterns, tutorials and other updates from My Hobby is Crochet! Subscribe to our Newsletter and follow My Hobby is Crochet on Facebook, Pinterest , Twitter , Google+ , Instagram and Bloglovin!
Written pattern and pictures copyright Kinga Erdem 2013.
Please do not reprint or repost this pattern, instead link to the pattern, if you would like to share it with others. Thank you!